Dr. Barnett is contracted with most major health plans. Please call your insurance company in advance of your first visit to find out the details of your coverage. Our clinic cannot guarantee that your insurance will cover your services and our staff is not able to quote your benefits to you. If Dr. Barnett is not a preferred provider with your plan, you may still qualify for out-of-network benefits.
Suggested questions to ask your insurance company:
- Does my plan cover naturopathic medicine and/or acupuncture services?
- Is Dr. Barnett a preferred (in-network) provider? If you need the doctor’s NPI or tax ID in order to get verification, please call the office — our front desk can provide this information.
- If she is not in-network, do I have out-of-network coverage? How will my care be covered out-of-network?
- Do I need a pre-authorization or benefit advisory?
- Will I be responsible for a copay? Will my treatment be covered at 100%? If not, what is my co-insurance amount?
- Do I have a deductible, and how much is remaining? Is there an allowed amount after the deductible has been met?
- What are my preventative benefits?